A clean commercial property in Concord, CA, not only looks great, but it also has a safe atmosphere where there are no harmful elements that can cause illnesses and detriments to someone’s health. There are different kinds of cleaning methods used for commercial spaces, but pressure washing is one of the safest and most effective ways to clean your property with speed and efficiency.
Custom Painting, Inc.’s professional crew provides excellent pressure washing services. These services involve applying high-pressure water that is sprayed on different types of surfaces to remove dirt, mud, mold, and loose paint. Continue reading to learn more about this service.
What is Pressure Washing?
Pressure washing is a type of cleaning technique wherein high-pressure water is sprayed over surfaces to remove dirt, mud, dust, grime, mold, and loose paint. The high-pressure water used for the cleaning technique is produced by a machine or device called a “pressure washer” that pressurizes the water that is stored inside a tank. The tank is connected to a hose and a spray where the high-pressure water is released.
Types of Pressure Washers
There are two main types of pressure washers used for pressure washing services. Here are some details about those two pressure washer types.
- Cold-Water Pressure Washer – the most common type of pressure washer that is preferred by many because of its ease of use and affordable price. Because of how affordable this particular type is, it is the pressure washer of choice by homeowners and business owners who want to pressure wash the outdoor areas of their property.
- Hot-Water Pressure Washer – this type of pressure washer releases hot water, which is more effective in getting rid of stubborn oil and grease on surfaces compared to cold water. However, hot-water pressure washers are typically more expensive than cold-water pressure washers due to having parts that keep the water inside their tank under high temperatures.
These two primary types of pressure washers can be gas-powered or powered by electricity. Take a look below to learn more about the power sources of various pressure washers.
- Electric Pressure Washer – this is a type of pressure washer that needs to be plugged into an electrical outlet in order to work. Electric pressure washers have simple controls, so they are easy and convenient to use for people who have never used a pressure washer before.
- Gas-Powered Pressure Washer – this type of pressure washer runs on oil or gas, although you would need to use a certain type of oil so that they can work properly. Although gas-powered pressure washers are considered to be more powerful than electric pressure washers, they are often very difficult to use, which is why it is mostly professional cleaners that use these pressure washers.
How Can Pressure Washing Help Business Owners?
Pressure washing offers numerous benefits for commercial spaces. Here is a list of those benefits so that you can know more about how important it is to get different areas of your commercial space pressure washed.
- Effective Cleaning Method – pressure washing is regarded as one of the most effective cleaning techniques that can be used for residential and commercial spaces. It is effective in getting rid of stubborn dirt, grime, and loose paint that can be difficult to remove using other cleaning methods. In addition, pressure washing is very safe to use, as it doesn’t use chemicals that can become a health hazard.
- Prevents Damages – using regular cleaning tools and products can sometimes cause damage to the walls and floors of your commercial space. The damage is often caused by how the tools can be too rough on different surfaces or how the products can have strong chemicals that can affect the surface and cause discoloration or cracking. With pressure washing, there would be little damage inflicted on the surfaces of your commercial space, as it only uses high-pressure water that is powerful enough to eliminate stubborn dirt and mud but not too powerful to cause paint chipping and other kinds of damage.
- Increases Property Value – a great benefit of getting pressure washing services is that they can help increase the value of your commercial property. The outdoor areas of your commercial space should always make a good first impression on potential buyers, as a lot of people would judge how clean the entire property is by simply viewing it from the outside.
- Enhances Curb Appeal – pressure washing can also help enhance your commercial property’s curb appeal, which is a term used to indicate how attractive your property is when viewed from the street. So, even from afar, the outdoor areas of your commercial space should already look clean, and this can be achieved effectively using pressure washing.
Advantages of Hiring Professional Pressure Washing Services
Pressure washing is a cleaning technique that can be difficult to utilize by someone who doesn’t have knowledge and experience about it. So, instead of doing it on your own, you can just hire pressure washing services at Custom Painting, Inc., who will gladly send a team of professional cleaners to your space. Here are some of the advantages of hiring professional pressure washing services.
- Correct Use of Equipment – professionals have all the knowledge and experience they need to operate even the most complicated pressure washers with ease. So, by hiring professionals, you won’t have to worry about pressure washers being used incorrectly, which could then cause damage to your commercial property.
- Avoid Damage and Injuries – because our professional cleaners know how to use pressure washers properly, they can avoid causing damage to your commercial property. Moreover, they will also use the pressure washers safe enough to prevent injuries from happening to them or to other people on the property.
- Cost-Efficient – pressure washing services are cost-efficient in a way that they can save you money when it comes to buying your own cleaning equipment and minimizing repairs needed for the walls or floor of your commercial space. What’s also great about pressure washing services is that the cleanliness of your commercial space will last much longer, so you won’t have to hire cleaners constantly just to maintain the cleanliness of the property.
- Saves Time and Effort – one of the best benefits of pressure washing services is that it saves you time and effort to clean the commercial property on your own or with your employees. Instead of doing the cleaning yourself and with others, you can just simply hire professionals who will do a better job of cleaning the property while you use your time and effort for other tasks.
Choose Custom Painting, Inc. for All Your Pressure Washing Needs
Custom Painting, Inc. is the go-to company for your pressure washing and painting needs. Besides pressure washing, we also offer other services that are connected to renovating, repairing, and making your property look much better than before. Some services we offer include exterior and interior painting, wood staining, light carpentry work, and acoustic ceiling removal.
If you need other services for your commercial space besides pressure washing, you can read more about us on our website and see if we have the services that you are looking for. For appointments in Concord, CA, you may contact us at 925-686-0903, or you can fill out this form.